From:
Map Room <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:47:25 +0000
I don't have to worry about tenure, but if you make maps for people that are then published in articles or books, wouldn't that count for tenure?

Lucinda

Lucinda M. Hall
Evans Map Room
2nd Level, 6025 Baker/Berry Library