From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:43:40 -0500
Subject:        In A Season Of Changes...
Date:   Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:39:25 -0700
From:   Brian Bach <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

...I have decided to take a cue from Alice Hudson (but NOT Sarah Palin!) and enact an early retirement from this library, effective, as Dick Nixon once said, at noon tomorrow.

It's been a great run, but I'm returning to my original orientations of writing and photography, particularly concerning architectural and South Asian subjects.

This listserv has been edifying, informative, collegial and warm. It is often a joy to behold. I shall continue to tag along a bit, albeit from a further distance.

Angie, my compliments, for your exemplary service.

Best wishes to all, and have fun.

Brian

Brian P. Bach
Documents/Maps