From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:16:24 -0500
Subject:        Flat Bed Scanners
Date:   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:58:37 -0500
From:   Hadden, Robert L ERDC-TEC-VA <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

        Does anyone have a good flat bed scanner that they can recommend for
a map library? I'm looking for something that will take items larger than
11"x17", and will hitch up to the network so we can quickly send a color copy
to another employee via e-mail. Any suggestions for makes and models, and
happy stories to tell?
        Even more important, does anyone have some bad tales to tell, and
warnings against good looking products that later on turn around and bite you
on the gnomon?

Lee

R. Lee Hadden
Geospatial Information Library (GIL)
Topographic Engineering Center
ATTN: CEERD-TO-I (Hadden)
7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315-3864
(703) 428-9206

"Curiosity is not a nice virtue- and it never leads to innocence." -Donna
Haraway

See some of my writings, both online and on paper, at my author page at:
http://www.librarything.com/author/haddenrobertlee