From:
"Randall E. Flynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:27:16 EDT
At DMA we've used heavy steel bars inserted thru the protruding drawer
handles.  At the top of each stack we've welded a plate at right angles to
the stack cover, with a hole aligned to a hole at the top of the steel bar.
A padlock thru the plate and the bar effectively thwarts entry.  No security
violations here.
Name: Randy Flynn
Geographer
Defense Mapping Agency
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (Randall E. Flynn)
04/06/95
19:27:24