From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:16:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: spray painting map cases]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:01:43 -1000
From: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Aloha Ms. Hudson,

If you haven't already, you may want to take a look at Linda Newman's
article "The Electrostatic Painting Project of the Mary Ansari Map
Library", that appeared in the Western Association of Map Libraries'
_Information Bulletin_, v.30, no.2&3, March/July 1999.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
Photo Essay Editor, WAML IB