From:
Fred Musto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 15:18:58 EDT
Since this seems to be the season for map giveaways...

Because of renovation to our main library, and consequent loss
of storage space, we have been forced to weed our Map Collection.

We offer, to a good institutional home, a set of  German military
maps, 1-300,000 scale,  of central/northern Europe and much of
western Russia, from early 1940's (most 1944).  Total c. 500 sheets
of various sizes. Free, except for postage reimbursement

We also anticipate offering several AMS series of various countries
from the 1940s/50's.  Rather than post a message to the list each
time, if anyone interested in these will send me a note, I'll keep the
available.

Fred Musto
Map Collection
Yale University Library