From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:33:39 -0500
Subject:        MAGERT is seeking Leaders!
Date:   Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:27:53 -0400
From:   Marcy M. Bidney <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

MAGERT is seeking leaders! We need individuals who are passionate about
maps, geography, GIS and geospatial data to help in our mission to
“inspire information professionals at all levels of expertise in their
work with map and geographic resources, collections and technologies in
all formats, through community, education and advocacy.”

We would love your participation and always enjoy seeing new faces at
our meetings!

If you would like to serve one of these positions or you know someone
who would,please contact either Marcy Bidney [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>or Hallie Pritchet [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*For positions starting after ALA Annual in 2011*

Secretary (1 year commitment)

Treasurer (2 year commitment)

Education Committee Chair (2 year commitment)

*GeoTech Committee Chair (2 year commitment)*

*ALCTS/MAGERT Discussion Group on Map Cataloging*(2 years commitment)

You can also become a member of MAGERT and participate in committee work
virtually if you are unable to attend ALA conferences in person!

Sincerely,

Marcy Bidney

Chair, MAGERT