From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:44:36 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:53:39 -0500
From: Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Java maps?
Sender: Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

Does anyone have any current, very detailed topo maps, or any kind of
satellite photo coverage of Java, specifically the Surakarta area?  A
professor here has his grad assistant searching for detailed mapping of
Java in the range of:
110 49  to 110 52 E    and   7 25 to 7 30 S?

We have 1:250K topos, but that's not detailed enough for the person making
the request.  If you have anything more detailed and would be willing to
photocopy or loan them, or if you are able to suggest any other sources to
check, will you please let me know?   Thanks!

Jane Carlson
Map Collection Assistant
University of Iowa Libraries
--- End Forwarded Message ---