From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:46:03 -0600
Subject:        Map of Judicial Circuits in Missouri
Date:   Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:34:48 -0600
From:   Harry Davis <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

We have a patron seeking to purchase a printed map of the judicial
circuits of Missouri.  The map is reported to be current, printed in
color, and to have photos of Missouri courthouses in the margins.  The
patron claims to have seen the map, but does not know the publisher.

The patron prefers to find the map with the courthouse photos, but can
be satisfied with a map of the judicial circuits without photos.

We have not succeeded in finding a source for this map.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

Harry O. Davis

Map Librarian

Morris Library