From:
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:18:39 -0500
Subject: RE: Odden's Bookmarks not working?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:36:51 -0000
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

You could confirm that the site is 'dead' (or 'near last breath') by
contacting Utrecht University's Map Curator, Dr Marco Van Egmond on:-

Tony Campbell's Map History gateway site (http://www.maphistory.info)
tries to keep up-to-date with news of innovations, declines, and falls -
preferably by being informed by those in the know.

Dr Marco van Egmond's most recent 'official' (from Utrecht University)
email to me on 20 November 2009 ended with the following 'sign-off' (NB:
it *then* still included the 'Oddens' Bookmarks' link):-

Conservator Kaartenverzameling FGW/Map curator FGW

Universiteitsbibliotheek Utrecht

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Telefoon/Phone: +31 (0)30-2535156/2534401

Bezoekadres/Visitors' address:

Heidelberglaan 3, 3584 CS UTRECHT

Postadres/Postal address:

Postbus 80.124, 3508 TC UTRECHT

Leveranciersadres/Delivery address:

Cambridgelaan 106, 3584 CE UTRECHT

Nederland/Netherlands

Website Kaartenzaal/Map library:

www.uu.nl/NL/Bibliotheek/vakgebieden/bijzondere_collecties/kaarten

Website gedigitaliseerde kaarten/Digitized maps:
http://kaarten.library.uu.nl/

Website Oddens' Bookmarks: http://oddens.geog.uu.nl/index.php