From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:19:01 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Orthophoto sets
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005
From: Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

We are finally getting around to cataloging various US orthophoto sets.
Mainly they are orthophotoquads and orthophotomaps from various states (some
sets more complete than others). We plan to catalog these maps on set
records, but we were wondering several things:

Do other libraries interfile these with their US topos? Do these sets get
much use? We are considering sending all non-western state sets of these to
our offsite facility. Any insight would be appreciated.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado - Boulder
Campus Box 184
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 492-4487