From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:56:21 -0500
Subject:        Re: Uk Independent - Maps will always have mileage
Date:   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:58:16 -0300
From:   James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
CC:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Interesting. Reminds me of the premise for the Alexandria project at
UCSB. It is also what most of us already knew. It's nice to see others
have "seen the light" and that geography is the best way to structure
our knowledge of and education about the world (past, present and
future).

Clearly I am biased beyond reason :-)

James Boxall

Sent from my iPhone