From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:01:27 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:34:41 -0700
From: SuzanneTaylor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Duplicate Maps
Sender: SuzanneTaylor <[log in to unmask]>

I have recently finished an inventory of several sets of gift maps that
we had received and added to our collection those that we needed.
I have quite a number of duplicate 7.5 minute topo maps to give to
any libraries who might want them.  If you can pay postage for
them, that would be lovely.  I would like to send them as state sets
and have indicated below approximately how many quads I have for
each state.  If you are interested, please contact me at the email
address below and not through the listserv.

Montana - 40
Nebraska - 30
Nevada - 94
Texas - 38