From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:37:11 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:20:10 -0600
From: Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Curling air photos and support and divider guides for
aerial photos <fwd>
Sender: Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>

For Marilee J. Ohnstad and others with curling air photos:

if the photos are filed back-to-back and front-to-front, the
opposing "curl" keeps the photos flat. A faculty member
mentioned this trick after I had been coping with curled air
photos for too many years!

Happy holidays to all!

Mary Galneder

Robinson Map Library