From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:24:43 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:04:51 -0400
From: Omni Resources <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Geography and map products for children (fwd)

Mary;

The My World Globe has been a best seller for several years - the kids seem
to really like it.  More appropriate for younger kids.  The  Workman
Publishing book has also been a best seller.

The two best sellers for us and are books that kids seem to really like and
use over and over are the Klutz books "Kids Travel" and "Earthsearch - A
Geography Museum"

Cheers,
Russell Guy
Omni Resources