From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 1994 16:37:37 EDT
Hello all,
  A few weeks ago, I received a copy of the preliminary program for
the First Federal Geographic Technology Conference that is being
sponsored by GIS World, Inc.  Just out of curiosity, but did anyone
else end up in hysterical laughter when they saw the Registration Fee
of $310? Has anyone written the President of GIS World to inform him
that a meeting in D.C. with that kind of price tag is a little out of
most of our price range?  Just curious.  Linda Zellmer