From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:27:16 -0500
Subject:        Call for papers/Public Library Quarterly
Date:   Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:57:01 -0400 (EDT)
To:     maps-l

 For a double issue of the journal Public Library Quarterly, which will
also be published as an edited book about disasters in libraries, we are
calling for papers on all aspects the issue, including responses to
specific types of disasters and other approaches (such as digitization)
to preservation of library materials in the face of almost inevitable
disaster of one kind or another.  Although the book has a public library
focus, we consider the matter generic to all libraries, and welcome
contributions from academic as well as public librarians.

           Please contact the guest co-editors:  Dr. William Miller,
([log in to unmask]), and Rita Pellen ([log in to unmask]).

           Thanks.