From:
Bonnie Ertelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 10:44:40 EDT
I am new to the list and looking for information on automated check-in
systems for maps which libraries may be using.  I would expect that this
question has come up before on the list, but I searched the archives and could
find nothing using a number of keywords and phrases.  So, please
forgive me if you've answered this question before.  I posted this
question on GovDoc-L and received no responses.  On our state
depository listserv, I received one suggestion--Geodex, developed by
Christopher Baruth.  We plan to look into it.  Are there any
others out there?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Bonnie Arant Ertelt
Government Information
Vanderbilt University Library
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]