Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 13:25:30 EDT
Dear Alexandra,

Re your enquiry about European maps. What do you mean by a good
scale? Bartholomew have recently completed a 1:1million Europe
database that is in Arc/Info, properly structured and complete
and consistent. It does not suffer from being incomplete, out of
date, etc as DCW. On the other hand it will cost you rather more.
It is available as either raster mapping (Mercator or Conic) or
at more cost as a vector GIS database in the projection of your
choice (lat/long by default).

If you are interested let me know and I can send more details.

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew
Edinburgh
Scotland, Europe