From:
Tobias Ullman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 10:40:58 EDT

This release will be sent to several lists.  My apologies in
advance to anyone who receives more than one copy.

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
Contact: Roger Fradgley -  Avenza Software Marketing Inc.
Telephone: 1-905-639-3330 or 1-800-884-2555

MAPublisher Now on AmeriData Federal System GSA Schedule

Burlington, ON, Canada (June 20, 1996) -- Avenza Software Marketing Inc.
announced today that AmeriData is now distributing MAPublisher 1.5 GIS plug-in
for Adobe Illustrator 5.5/6.0 for Macintosh, under AmeriData GSA schedule
GS-35F-3013D.

"Realizing the vast amount of mapping work being done by various government
agencies, and appreciating the need for them to achieve quality output cost
effectively, we are pleased to add a desktop mapping software to our
offering," said AmeriData marketing manager Bob Dolan.

"Although we already have many customers in USGS, the Defense Mapping Agency,
and other federal government agencies, through direct sales, adding AmeriData
to our distribution will provide us with a dedicated sales force and
facilitate customer buying procedures through their GSA schedule," said Roger
Fradgley, Avenza's vice president marketing.

MAPublisher can be purchased through AmeriData federal sales at
1-800-374-9434.
For more information about MAPublisher, access web site
http://www.avenza.com

Denise Ullman                     [log in to unmask]
Product Development Manager
Avenza Software                 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of MAPublisher - changing the way maps are made.
Telephone: 1-905-639-3330 or 1-800-884-2555