From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:32:05 -0600
Subject: RE: Map collection available
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 20:10:21 +0000
From: Rick Grapes <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Bob Culver,

We here at BYU's Lee Library would be interested in any topo maps of
Utah and the adjoining states that you may have.  This includes the
7.5's as well as the 15 minutes.  If you still have any available, let
me know.  I'm sorry for the delay.  I've been out of the office for
almost a month.

Sincerely,
Rick Grapes
BYU Map Collection