From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne M. Perry
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:54:32 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:46:09 -0400
From: "Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Query: satellite photo for Mexican lake
Sender: "Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>

I'm hoping someone can help -- I received a query last week from a
gentleman who is trying to find a satellite photograph of Coatetelco Lake
in Morelos (State), Mexico. Latitude is 18 degrees 45 minutes North,
Longitude is 99 degrees 22  minutes 30 seconds West.

My collection doesn't have anything suitable and I have not been successful
searching the US federal agencies that I'm aware of. I assume some of you
have much better contacts and ideas. Please contact Mr. Martinez directly
as I shall be unavailable this week, his email is [log in to unmask] .

Thank you, Joanne Perry, Maps Librarian, Penn State
--- End Forwarded Message ---