From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:38:07 -0400
Subject:        Re: Has anyone conducted a maps usage survey?]]]]
Date:   Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:00:47 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Just a quick addition for clarification. Nick referred to "Geoscapes",
which is the nickname Mary Larsgaard and I have dubbed for our journal,
Journal of Map & Geography Libraries. Look for this extremely
interesting article in the next issue, due out March 2005.

And, as a reminder, please contact Mary Larsgaard
([log in to unmask]) and myself ([log in to unmask]) if you have an
idea for an article, have an article looking for a place to be
published, and/or are interested in Guest Editing a theme issue!

Thanks,

Paige Andrew
Co-Editor, Journal of Map & Geography Libraries or "Geoscapes"