From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:01:34 -0600
Subject:        zip code data
Date:   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:44:07 +0000
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi:

I need some help finding zip code data.  A UA student who is working on
a GIS project is looking for a shapefile of zip code data, .  She is
looking for is the actual zip code data and not the zip code tabulation
areas (that’s easy to find through the census bureau).  She wants the
actual postal routes. I couldn’t see anything obvious on the Post Office
website, but they would be the original source.  I’m not sure how easy
it is to get data from them.

Thanks for any advice or leads!

Chris Kollen