From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:01:15 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:42:31 -0700
From: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rumsey website up
Sender: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>

The David Rumsey Collection website has been unavailable for much of this
week. Our host, Luna Imaging, was a victim of the NIMDA virus, which
causes far more serious damage than has been reported. We're happy to
report that the Rumsey site is now up and running. The Java client
version appears to be working properly, but at the time of this writing,
some functionality is still lacking on the web browser version. We expect
this to be fixed shortly, and regret any inconvenience it caused you or
your users.
Phil Hoehn, Librarian
David Rumsey Collection
San Francisco