From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:00:47 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Jon Jablonski" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:40:55 PM
Subject: Re: Weeding USGS topographic maps

We have had zero requests to print the new or historic topo maps.
And since moving the vast majority of our topo holding offsite, there
have been next to zero requests for to see them.

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory
UC Santa Barbara

----- "Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee"