From:
"Bryan J. Parlee" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 17:09:43 EDT
My suggestion would be to try the Geography Division of STATISTICS CANADA.
They put out a CD with digital information - Street Network Files - for
the Canadian locations you're interested in.

Bryan.

>(I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, so please reply to my email
>address directly.)
>
>We are currently searching for detailed digital maps of the following
>cities (not the countries), and I was told this mailing list might be a good
>place to ask :
>
>Seoul, Jackarta, Hanoi
>Casablanca (Morroco), Bamako (Mali), Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
>San Salvador, Port of Spain (Trinidad & Tobaggo), Puebla (Mexique)
>Toronto, Quebec, Vancouver, Kitchener-Waterloo
>
>When replying, please include as much info as possible :
>
>-Price
>-File Format
>-Map Scale
>-An idea of the level of detail. We are looking for maps with detail on
>the urban perimeter, at least 3 levels of roads, vegetation, land use,
>administrative boundaries, topographic information, etc.
>
>Please note that we already bought the Digital Atlas of the World, but
>it doesn't give detailed information of specific cities. We're using it
>for other purposes.
>
>Thanks in advance for any information,
>-alain

>Urban Planning
>University of Montreal

Bryan James Parlee ..... [log in to unmask]
Apt.1A-180 Augusta St., Ottawa, ON. CANADA.  K1N8C1.  Tel: 613-562-2360