From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:33:58 -0500
Subject:        FW: Re: Workshop on Geographical Information Retrieval GIR'06
- Call for papers (fwd)
Date:   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:11:46 -0700
From:   Matthew Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Some of you might find this workshop of interest, especially those
interested in geographic information retrieval of textual materials.

My apologies for cross-posting...

Matthew Parsons
Map Collection and Cartographic Information Services Unit
University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-9392