Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 16:24:46 EST
Hello All,

Amending my previous note about the Old Map Screen Saver.

The saver pans over a scanned 1895 map of the Eastern United States which
shows many cities & towns, rivers, railroads, etc. A small floating block
shows the portion of the map being displayed and our logo (small). Requires
Windows 3.1 or +. Very easy to install and the password protection option is
available.

I have uploaded it to the Genealogy Forum libraries in both CompuServe and
America Online with the title OLD MAP SCREEN SAVER. It is also now available
via FTP thanks to some nice folks at the University of Queensland. Address:
ftp://dingo.cc.uq.oz.au/pub/mapss

 It is not shareware. No payment is asked or expected.

Art Lassagne
Gold Bug Maps        Historic Map Reproductions and Software
P.O. Box 588           (free list available by e- or snail mail)
Alamo, CA 94507      e-mail: [log in to unmask]   (510) 838-MAPS