Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:16:10 -0500
Subject:        1:50,000 DMA series
Date:   Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:09:22 -0400
From:   Carol McAuliffe <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon Maps-L,

I have a patron who is looking for the 1:50,000 DMA map that would cover
Gainesville, FL. Surprisingly, we don’t own this map. The index we use
for the 1:50,000 DMA series is a converted 1:62,500 index so I’m not
sure what sheet number we need. Does anyone know 1) where I could locate
an index map for the 1:50,000 DMA series so I can correctly identify the
missing sheet and 2) where I could possibly purchase the sheet which
would cover Gainesville? I believe they have been out of print for a
while so it may be tricky to hunt one down. We would also take a copy if
someone was kind enough to make one for us.

Thanks in advance for any help!

~Carol

*Carol McAuliffe***,** Map Librarian
Map and Imagery Library, Spatial Information Services Unit
Government Documents Department
George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
(352) 273-2828
[log in to unmask] <BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]>