From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:50:22 -0400
Subject: Re: globe purchasing
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:01:53 -0700
From: "Edward Sullivan" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I think you may be able to find what you need through the folks at Sky
and Telescope;

http://skyandtelescope.com/shopatsky/

(Mars, Moon, and Venus globes in their own store)

or the folks at the USGS Astrogeology Research Program;

http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Gallery/MapsAndGlobes/

Your client might also think about virtual globes using Jet Propulsion
Laboratory photographic composites:

http://www.snyderweb.com/planets/

and then there is always Ebay (~300 terrestrial, planetary, celestial,
and
moon globes listed for auction when I checked tonight....)

Edward A. Sullivan, III
Senior Technical Associate
Economic & Planning Systems, Inc.
2501 9th Street, Suite 200, Berkeley, CA, 94710-2515
Voice: 510-841-9190      FAX: 510-841-9208
Business Email: [log in to unmask]
Personal Email: [log in to unmask] (primary)
Personal Email: [log in to unmask]              (secondary)