From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:45:44 -0500
Subject:        Canada topos/Misc. other maps to offer
Date:   Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:19:56 -0600
From:   Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

The University of Colorado at Boulder has the following maps to offer on a
first come, first served basis. Preference given to North American
depository libraries. Please respond directly to me if interested.

Preliminary Geologic Map of the Stillwater Complex, Montana (6 sheets)
-Norman J. Page & Warren J. Noklenberg
- 1970

Tectonic/Geological Map of Greenland
-Geological Survey of Greenland
-1970
- Dir. K. Ellilsgaard

Geologic map of the State of Colorado
-Clyde P. Ross & Donald J. Forester
-1947
1/500,000

Carta Geologica D'Italia
-Ing. Enzo Beneo
-1961
1/1,000,000

Topos:

Liberty, MO
- 1940          1/31,680

Coalville, Utah- Wyo
- 1900          1:125,000

Cokeville, Wyo
-1951           1:125,000

Fort Steele, Wyo
-1934           1:125,000

Sherman, Wyo
-1905           1:125,000

Mesa Verde National Park
-1936           1:31,250

Routt & Roosevelt Nat. Forests (North Park Quadrangle)
-1972           1:63,360

Colorado/Routt & Arapaho Nat. Forests (Kremmling Quad.)
-1927 & 1938            1:63,360

Also, we have 100+ Canada topos at 1:250,000. I'd prefer to not have to list
them all out, quad by quad, so if someone's interested in taking them all,
that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes