From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:04:45 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:17:49 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Map Drawers Needed

Greetings all;

Our Architecture and Planning Library has a large collection of maps, plans,
and blueprints and we want to organize them better than the jumble they
currently are. They have one set of map drawers and given the space
available we determined that adding some drawers for flat materials would
help things out.

They are looking to purchase or obtain through donation, a matching set of
drawers if possible and anyone who has some that they might wish to sell or
give away they would like to contact you on this. New or used files are of
interest so that if you know of anyone who carries a matching type to the
dimensions below, they will be interested.

Used drawers do not need to be in perfect condition as some of the items
receive infrequent use. So if a drawer sticks a bit, it is not a problem for
them.

The flat file info is as follows:

existing battleship gray file (though color is NOT important to us):
produced by:
Hamilton Industries
Two Rivers, WI
It appears that they are no longer in business at this address
http://www.pdisite.com/planning/two_rivers/hamilton.html

Dimensions:
55.5" W x 46" D x 20" H

If you have drawers or know of anyone who may have some for sale or gift,
please contact me or Carole Ann Fabian (addresses below) and we can
negotiate. Thank you.

----------------------------
Carole Ann Fabian
Applied Arts Librarian