From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:33:07 -0500
Subject:        N&O: USGS publications
Date:   Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:22:46 -0500
From:   Amen, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>

St. Mary's has dropped its Earth Sciences major 8-( and so we've decided
to weed our uncataloged USGS Bulletins, Circulars, Water Supply Papers
and Professional Papers. For the most part, these are pre-1976 items
(except for the Water Supply Papers, which are mostly pre-1999). Here
are the ranges of numbers that we are weeding. We've sent our regional
the ones they need, but I hate to just recycle the rest, and so we're
hoping some can find happy homes elsewhere in FDLP-land. Please let me
know if you need numbers within these ranges and we'll check and see if
we have them.

I 19.3: USGS Bulletins   900-1412

I 19.4/2: USGS Circulars  414-791

I 19.13: USGS Water Supply Papers  1536-2494

I 19.16: USGS Professional Papers  306-875

KA

Kathy Amen, Government Information Librarian
St. Mary's University, Blume Library
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Texas 78228-8608
Voice: (210) 431-2299, ext. 1312