From:
Lisa Recupero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1993 13:35:37 EDT
I am not sure if this is the right forumr for this question but here goes:

I have a patron that would like to get climatological data for three weather
stations in Missouri, Brunswick (39 25 lat, 93 07 long), Carrollton (39 22 lat,
93 30 long), and Marshall (39 07 lat, 93 13 long), in the Northwest Prairie
section of Missouri.  Okay, the problem is he is after data for the last four
months and the NOAA "Climatological Data" publication has a pretty hefty
printing delay (looks like 6 months for Rolla) so what I want to know is if
there a is a gopher or something on the internet that can get us current data.

Any suggestions would be helpful, either for and internet address or for a
listserve that might be more appropriate.  Thanks for your help!!!

Lisa Recupero
Reference Librarian
University of Missouri -Rolla