From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cotter, Michael G.
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 15:59:34 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:45:46 -0400
From: "Cotter, Michael G." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ref Q:  Bibl. citation help
Sender: "Cotter, Michael G." <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,
I am looking for the following article:

Biernacki, F.  Theory of representation of surfaces for surveyors and
cartographers, translated from Polish, pp. 53-147, U.S. Department of
Commerce, Washington , D.C., 1965

Cited in the bibliography of Equal Area Map Projections, by Tobler (all I
have in front of me is a photocopy of the page).

Does anyone have a copy of this, or a more complete citation?  I've searched
FirstSearch, Government-Wide Index (the predecessor to GRA&I), a JPRS
Bibliography-Index for this period, and the Monthly Catalog.

Thanks.

Michael Cotter
Interim Head, Government Documents Department, and