From:
Velma Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1993 15:17:24 EST

Diana Rivera
I accidentally deleted your message so I hope this gets to you alright.
Heather Stephens checked our card files and the lists sent out by the
issuing departmen, and in one instance went to verify from the maps.  The
information that we have at the National Archives of Canada is as follows:
54L 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 15 the latest sheet is 1958 ed. 2
54L 9 latest sheet is 1990 ed. 3
54L 16 latest sheet is 1990 ed. 2

54K 2-6 latest sheet is 1958 ed.2
54K 11, 13 latest sheet is 1949 ed 1
54K 12 latest sheet is 1972 ed. 2
54K 14 latest sheet is 1984 ed. 1 (this one was reissued with interim
corrections and the edition was not advanced.

These are the latest sheets we hold.  If there are more recent ones we
would like to know.
Velma Parker
National Archives of Canada