From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:39:39 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:50:03 -0700
From: Greg Armento <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: apsrs cd-rom

Hi All:

I was intending to load the APSRS CD-ROM (Aerial Photography Summary
Record System) (Government Document) into one of our reference
workstations. But our technical staff says it will not run on our
windows NT stations. (I tested it a few months ago on a windows 3.0
station and it worked with that). Is there a web alternative?

Has anyone had success with this cd-rom in a windows NT environment?

Thanks for your advice

Greg Armento
Librarian
CSU-Long Beach