From:
Darius Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1993 17:17:39 EDT
Those of you who were at the ICC Meeting in Cologne will no doubt remember
the display of wall maps (roller maps) that were on show just to the left
of the coffee bar (in the German cartography section). At the time, I
didn't make a note of the manufacturers / publishers. Now, of course, I am
in need of such information. I remember that Westermann was one of them,
but I think there was at least one other as well. Can anyone please jog my
memory, and also provide me with addresses and other information for
ordering them? I don't think the addresses are in the exhibition catalogue.
The map I am most interested in are the large political map of the "New
Europe". Many thanks,
Darius Bartlett