Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:23:54 EDT
We have also run into this problem with Innovative Interfaces.  We have ended
up putting in several bibliographic records for the same set for usgs topo
sets.  We have not figured out a way to link them.  If someone searches by
title, call no.  etc. they come up together.  We also have deleted the oclc
no. out of all but the first one so that when we have the system do searches
of duplicate oclc records, these ones do not come up.  Of course if you're
looking for a specific sheet, you may need to look in each bibliographic
record. This is awkward.

Chris

*Chris Kollen                    *
*University of Arizona Library   *