Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:19:05 -0500
Subject:        Re: Maps 1, 3, 5 of Kyoto Planning Summit (ACTUALLY THEY ARE
TOPO MAPS)
Date:   Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:57:14 -1000
From:   Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Aloha Chuck,

Sorry I can't help you by providing copies of the missing sheets, but you might check with the Kokudo Chiriin (Geographical Survey Institute (GSI) of Japan):

   http://www.gsi.go.jp/ENGLISH/MAPS/map-geo.html

Your favorite map vendor may also be able to assist you in purchasing the needed sheets from GSI.

Good luck,
Ross

Ross Togashi, Map Technician
University of Hawai`i at Manoa