Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 1994 17:53:07 EDT
The Lunar & Planetary Instiutte has a large quantity of several series
of lunar maps.  We do not have the funds nor human resources to distribute
them however.  Funding for the storage area is unstable.  we would like to
place as many as possible, in libraries by the end of Sept.

If you could use them and are willing to come to Houston and pull
them and cart them away they are free for the taking.  Please call
me at 713-486-2182 and set up a time or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

The series are:

LTO Lunar Topographic Orthophotomap, over 200 in series
LO  Lunar Orthophotomap, about 200 maps in series
AIC Apollo Intermediate Chart series, 16 maps in series
LMP 4 maps in series
LOC Lunar Planning Chart, 4 maps in series
LAC Lunar Aeronautical Chart, 41 maps in series
LM  Lunar Map, 7 maps in series
LPT 2 maps in series
LO  Special scale, 42 maps in series
LTO Special scale, 40 maps in series
LTM 2 maps in series
ORB Lunar Orbiter maps, 12 maps in series
LMI 1 map in series
LSF 3 maps in series
LSR Lunar Shaded Relief, 11 maps in series
Misc. 7 maps in series

Mary Noel Black
Lunar & Planetary Institute