From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:56:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:06:14 -0400
From: Roger Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re:      Re: Online Ordnance Survey Gazetteer <fwd>
Sender: Roger Payne <[log in to unmask]>

Upon examination, it does seem that the gazetteer link has disappeared.

RPayne
703.648.4544

>>> "Ronald Whistance-Smith" <[log in to unmask]> 06/25/99 01:33PM >>>
Perhaps Mr. Payne can tell us where the gazetteer is
hidden on this page.  It's a new page but I've tried
several times to find the gazetteer and even sent
them a message inquiring as to how to access it, but
have had no reply.

Ron