From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:05:27 -0500
Subject:        More mapping of craft breweries...and specifically for Chicago
for you from MAGIRT & PubQuest
Date:   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:37:40 +0000
From:   Hughes, Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map
Librarianship ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I know that I’m excited for Chicago, and I hope that you will find the
PubQuest map of Chicago’s best craft breweries and brewpubs helpful!
Come by the MAGIRT area in the Pavilion to get a free map that will help
you find some tasty beers and great places to spend some of your free
time (I know, none of us really has free time at a conference but we can
sure try to make some).

MAGIRT teamed up with PubQuest (www.pubquest.com
<http://www.pubquest.com>) for a few reasons:  1) we both love maps, 2)
we both love beer, and 3) we both love sharing both of those passions
with others.  Plus, in the interest of full disclosure, Julie of
PubQuest is a good friend of mine who has great information to offer and
since I asked her for some recommendations for myself, I figured why not
share them!

So stop by and let the great people behind PubQuest and MAGIRT help you
have some fun and expand your horizons.  Cheers!

Sincerely,

Tracey Hughes, Librarian - AICP, MSI, GISP

Colorado Mountain College Alpine Campus Library

1275 Crawford Avenue

Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

970-870-4451

CMC in the Top 20 Nationwide!
http://www.coloradomtn.edu/web/about-cmc/top_20

Chair, Map and Geospatial Information Round Table (MAGIRT)

American Library Association

http://ala.org/magirt

If you do not wish to receive messages from [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, you may unsubscribe at the American Library
Association Mailing List Service Page - http://lists.ala.org/sympa .
Log in with the email address at which you are receiving the messages.
Click ‘First Time Login’ to gain a password.   You will see the lists
associated with your email address and will be able to unsubscribe.