From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:10:43 -0600
p.s. he doesn't subscribe to Maps-L

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        map scale indicator
Date:   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:04:36 -0700
From:   Naomi E Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Hi -
I'd like to purchase a couple map scale indicators, and the most recent
information in the WAML toolbox is this:

"Map Scale Indicator Sources - Clear plastic map scale indicators: Available
for $18.00 (US or Canadian) from Dr. Cliff Wood, Professor (Retired),
Memorial University, P.O. Box 225, Ilderton, Ontario, Canada, N0M 2A0."

It is not possible to simply send a check from our institution, so it would
be helpful if I could email or call Dr. Wood to discuss payment options.
Does anyone have email or phone contact information for Dr. Wood?  Or, has
anyone recently purchased a map scale indicator through another venue?

Thanks,

Naomi Heiser
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
CB 184 University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-4966
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/map/