Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:02:19 -0600
Subject:        Re: Geology map of Iraq?
Date:   Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:50:18 -0500
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

have you seen this one?
<http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1997/ofr-97-470/OF97-470B/>

MAPS SHOWING GEOLOGY, OIL AND GAS FIELDS AND GEOLOGIC PROVINCES OF THE
ARABIAN PENINSULA
by Richard M. Pollastro, Amy S. Karshbaum, and Roland J. Viger

Iraq is included on the interactive GIS and also in the data.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-1672