From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:34:06 -0500
Subject: MAGIRT 2013/2014 Program Planning Committee Invite
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:58:53 -0400
From: Tracey Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: Tracey Hughes <[log in to unmask]>

Hello!

You are cordially invited to attend the MAGIRT 2013/2014 Program Planning
Committee meeting.  We will be discussing the Annual 2013 meeting program
-the program is currently planned to focus on Resource Description and
Access (RDA), the new international descriptive cataloging rules, and
cataloging.  For this program, presenters are planned to be our very own
Susan Moore and Paige Andrew, and we welcome assistance in ensuring the
appropriate topics are being covered and with marketing/promoting the
program.

And we really need your ideas and input for program planning ideas for
**2014** (and yes, we have to think that far ahead!!).  Kathleen Weessies,
our soon-to-be Vice Chair, will be heading up the ideas for the 2014 program
so let’s not leave her hanging!

Details of the meeting: