From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:56:25 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: TPC help
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005
From: Richard Groves <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

My name is Richard Groves and I'm spending part of my time this summer
working as an intern at the National Geographic Map Library. One of my
duties has been to do an inventory of their Tactical Pilotage Chart
(TPC) collection. These are the 1:500,000 scale world coverage maps
based on the ONC 1:1,000,000 pilot charts.

A few questions have come from this activity, but I am not yet familiar
with where to find information about TPCs.

1. Where can I find a single page TPC index map?  The library currently
has an index from 1988- all I've found so far is a multi-page index with
no date.

2. Where can I find catalogs of recent editions of sheets produced by
the UK and Australian governments? The FAA Catalog of Recent editions
does not include sheets not produced by the US gov't.

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Richard

--
Richard Groves