Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:14:33 -0600
Subject:        Map plotter and (student) cash card
Date:   Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:39:51 -0800
From:   andrew nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Dear Maps-L readers,

We have recently bought a HP Plotter for our Library. We would like to set
it
up for self serve so students can enter their cash card to pay for their
plot.

Has anyone set up their plotter to a student(cash)card reader? Please let me
know. I would interested to hear of any issues encountered, suggestions?

Also how much are you charging? Is it per sq foot?

thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Andrew

Andrew J.P. Nicholson
GIS/Data Librarian
Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre
Room 360A
University of Toronto Mississauga
3359 Mississauga Road North
Mississauga, Ontario