From:
Carol Marley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 12:32:36 EDT
Larry Cruse asks if anyone has priced scanning of documents and is offering
that service. We are in the process of beginning to experiment with that.
Have the 2d version of Ariel )(Cisti, Canada project) on order for Physical
Sci. and Eng. area and I'd like to try some of our smaller maps, or
sections of maps on it to try for ILL- also to send to a virtual library
that we are working on (located up North). As we proceed I'll post results.
Carol Marley, McGill University